RE: Control panel grounding

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Yes, ground them both to the panel ideally at the same point.
Chances are the ground cable in both is coming from the same point, but you
want to make
sure you still have the control panel grounded in the event either the
120VAC or 240VAC is
disconnected.  Safety issues really.

The Captain