Re: High Voltage Reference

It's actually a textbook written by Prof. Lucas at a university in Sri
Lanka, presumably carrying on the long academic tradition of writing the
textbook you're going to use in your class. Why have all those students
buying textbooks by Naidu & Kamaraju (from India) or Khalifa (from Egypt)
or Kuffel, etc.