Re: Poly-Tronic

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Ed:

They are also mfg by Allanson, Intl.   Email is tefantis-at-allanson-dot-com for
Tony Efantis (the chief engineer) who could direct you to the proper product
number.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.