Re: Z-Machine Sparkage - Substation Fault

Original poster: "Stephen Conner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

At 20:31 13/04/03 -0600, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>
>
>Hi,
>
>Having worked on many a substation, here's my guess as to what is going on.

I just managed to download the exploding substation movie. It's pretty
spectacular. What are the odds of getting something like that on film? I
mean, someone just happened to be wandering about with a camera? Personally
I suspect foul play... You might be able to start something like that off
by flinging a couple of bits of chain (or an unlucky squirrel) over the fence.

Steve C.