Re: geek group caps

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 9/25/02 7:25:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> <MrGizmo28-at-aol-dot-com>
>
>    I would like to order some caps but I cant seem to find the geekgroup
> website anymore. Anybody know?

Hi,
The Geek Group Website is currently being upgraded from "slow ISP, mundane
graphics and mostly reliable" to "High-speed T1, super graphics, and
perpetually crashed."  ;-)))  Someday it will rise again from the dead and all
will be wonderful!
You can still order stuff by bugging Chris Boden directly:
chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com

Matt D.
G5-12