Re: Mad experiment

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

I read of such an experiment years passed by a man with sewing thimbols on
each finger and wired under his clothing to prevent burning off his finger
tips. I beleave it was written up in popular science in the late 1950's. Not
the kind of stunt I would recomend any one try.
   Robert  H