To parallel or not to....

Original poster: "Ken's Mail by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bluewaterdiver-at-earthlink-dot-net>

In my readings I found a mention of putting in series different voltages
NST's and coming up with odd ball voltages like 28kv.

The question is, are NST's of different voltages capable of being
paralleled??

I have a 15/30 and a 12/30. I mis-bid on the 12/30 and now I have it!!!

Would I have to do something like running stacked variacs, one to each
NST, set to make each have equal output?? Would I have to (Not my
favorite option) strip windings off the 15/30 to make it a 12/30??

Or should I just wait and build my MOT PSU??

Any better suggestions out there??

Ken