Re: Idea ??? The Wankers

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

The good ole Wankers.  We have a few of these, however i don't think anyone
has used one yet as its always obvious when an inductor goes bad.

Of course, the bigger Wanker LCR analyzer with current amplifiers is very
useful.

Dan