Re: Tech Questions:Amperex c1150/1 and measuring L of a high Rcoil

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Matt:  I use my LCR meter all the time to read inductance of ww-resistors
that I use for RF-chokes in my input filters. My meter uses two frequencies.
The higher frequency works best on resistors with thier low Q.
   Robert  H