Spread Spectrum -- Re: Anyone ever successful with Ball Lightning generation here?

Original poster: "Gary Peterson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <glpeterson-at-tfcbooks-dot-com>

> Did Tesla use the term spread spectrum?

Not to my knowledge.  However, I think it could be reasonably argued that
U.S. Patents METHOD OF SIGNALING, Mar. 17, 1903, No. 723,188 and SYSTEM OF
SIGNALING, Apr. 14, 1903, No. 725,605 set forth fundamental principles of
the frequency division multiplexing and frequency hopping spread-spectrum
techniques.

Gary