Re: water filled tubing primary?

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Chris: in the past I have used liquid cooling of the spark gap electrodes by
circulating light oil through clear vinyl tubing into and out of 1/4" copper
tubing in a 1 Megawatt laser. The vinyl tubing acted as an insulator for the
20Kv supply. The oil provided cooling and did not conduct electricity. The
only differance with your use is my copper tubing was strait not coiled.
  Robert  H