Re: Tesla forum...sign up!

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "Tim J by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <digital_raven45-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
> This forum is AWESOME! I recently posted information
> about how to build
> alternative power supplies for medium to high power
> coiling, using Microwave
> Transformers and more! We need more members...so
> sign up and share your
> knowlege. This is well worth the effort!
>
> <http://www.jlproduction-dot-com/forum/>
I have joined this list and still cannot understand
how to post? Do I understand correctly one cannot use
a document from wordpad and then edit/copy /paste in
the making of a post?I got as far as the U2U thing,
then found no way to paste the entry? No clue as to
what I supposed to put in the send to category? HDN

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/

_