Re: Why no corona?

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Rick: Go walk under those lines north west of farmington and get a real view
of carona. The field will shake you, but dont ware a digital watch or have
credicards because they wont work when you come back.
  Robert  H