Noncoupled Flux in Capacitive Transformers

Original poster: "Jolyon Vater Cox by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jolyon-at-vatercox.freeserve.co.uk>

What is the effect of non-coupled electric flux in "capacitive transformers"?
I know that the effect of non-coupled or "leakage" flux in magnetic
transformers is to effectively insert an inductance in series with the primary
of the theoretical "ideal" transformer and the resulting leakage inductance can
be made series-resonant with the secondary capacitance across the turns ratio
-hence the big voltages in Tesla coils- but I amnot so sure about non-coubled
flux in capacitive transformers:is there a comparable effect with "leakage"
capacitance?