Re: new and need help

Hi Lutfi,

Start here:

http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~electronxlc/

http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~electronxlc/coilspecs.html

Check out the many coils on the webring (it may not be up right now):

http://www.webring-dot-org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=TeslaRing&list

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/

http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~electronxlc/links.html

Once you start to see what is going on, then you can start collecting the
parts.  It may seem very complex at first, but you will catch on fast.  It is a
hard to just give a list of parts since you usually have to us what you can
find where you are at.

Cheers,

        Terry