(S)crap (H)eap (I)nspection (T)eam (E)xamination (R)eport

Original poster: "Dan by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <toodamtall1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello,

Following is the (F)unds (A)llocation & (R)esource
(T)ribunal's summary of the team's performance.

Just got outa the (S)crap (H)eap (I)nspections
(T)onight, as the senior technical field services &
support manager/supervisor of this (S)crap (H)eap
(I)nspection (T)eam I'm submitting this report to
headquarters.

Scouting for some kind of PFC caps, examined and
reported are;

2-dryers - gas, took back off/flipped over
1-washing machine, took back off/flipped over
1-frig, no diss'y, just flipped over
1-treadmill, remove bottom cover to reveal 90vdc
motor(what a piece of crap it was too)

I didn't see anything even closely resembling a metal
canned object with two wires coming out and all these
things had motors. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks a lot folks, what'd ya come up with for the
accronym of the subject line?

Dan--Ft. Lauderdale

___