Re: Connecting secondary

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

> Original poster: "Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<ka1bbg-at-webryders-dot-net>

> Hi, no, dont drill and feed the wire thru! it will cause all kinds of
> problems...better to secure it with a small blob of epoxy. I even used
vinyl
> tape just for extra support, if anybody asks just tell them its what makes
> good sparks. cul brian f.

The Sky is Falling, you'll get eletrocuted, your house will burn down, and
tesla coiling will be banned!

I'll let everybody know when my secondaries fail because of my deviant, evil
holes. Vinyl tape does not age well. The less you rely on tape the better.
The crud from dried out tape is foul and hard to remove.

KEN