Re: general cap questions

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

Whoever wrote that definition had the chance to not sounds like a contract.
They however they picked the hot air route. Here is my version:

Farad - the basic unit of capacitance. A Farad is equal to storing one
coulomb per volt.
Capacitance - the ability to store an electrical charge by electrostatic
means.

KEN

[cut cut]