RE: Where to get PDT?

Original poster: "Dave Hartwick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ddhartwick-at-earthlink-dot-net>

ÉËÔÏ,
This is a particularly moving post to the list: Great Russians moving
forward the best they can in the midst of the throes of a conversion from
moribund communism to a free market economy. ...
----------------

In the U.S., we either call T&R electric, DC Cox (list member), or the local
power company establishment to procure a PDT. We can't find them at Walmart,
but they are relatively easy to obtain, especially if you've got the cash.

If I were in your position, ÉËÔÏ, I would contact the local bodies
responsible for power generation and see if they can help you. Also, junk
yards, refuse centers, metal collection agencies should could be tried. You
may need friends with a truck and strong backs for hauling. These are wild
guesses from a perspective that has absolutely no idea of the obstacles you
are up against.

Any PDT you find may be filled with PCB oil. A guess--I have no idea. I
would not be afraid of this as long as you don't take a bath in it. Others
on this group may disagree. Best of luck, and welcome.
Dave Hartwick
Chambersburg, PA
USA

Original poster: "=?koi8-r?B?98nL1M/S?= by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <henergy-at-mail.ru>

Somebody knows, where it
is possible to buy in Russia PDT ("Pig")?
Or where I can it order, not paying there
are a lot of money for delivery in Russia
(particularly - in Moscow). I understand,
that it is a strange question, but I really
would like to go further on a ladder of powers. But materials is not
present: (.

--
Best regards,
 ÉËÔÏ                          mailto:henergy-at-mail.ru