Sloss Fright Furnace

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

TCML,

Scroll Past the Helen Keller article in the following Birmingham Post-Herald
link for a write up on our Model 8J installation at Sloss Fright Furnace in
Birmingham Alabama. The Sloss Furnace is an abandoned, 100 year old pig iron
factory that is converted into a haunted "factory" every year.

<http://www.postherald-dot-com/fe100902.shtml>http://www.postherald-dot-com/fe10090
2.shtml

There is no cage, screen or other impediment between the guests of the haunted
house and the coil arcing to the rafters as shown in the article. The path is
only about fifteen feet away from the coil. Very, very, very scary. One guest
has already crapped in his pants (sorry folks, just doin' my job).

Sloss Fright Furnace is a public attraction running through October 31st.
<http://www.frightfurnace-dot-com/>http://www.frightfurnace-dot-com/

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
<http://www.teslacoil-dot-com/>www.teslacoil-dot-com
310-748-5893

Other Haunted Attractions featuring kVA Effects coils:

FrightFair - Chatsworth, CA
<http://www.frightfair-dot-com>http://www.frightfair-dot-com
Haunted Schoolhouse & Laboratory - Akron, OH
<http://www.hshlab-dot-com/>http://www.hshlab-dot-com/