New Geek Group Shipping rates

Ok guys, we made the math easier :) I'm tired of loosing money on caps when
it comes time to ship them so we're going for a more standard shipping
schedule. Instead of $0.17 - 0.20 per cap the new shipping rates are as
follows. It's nothing terrible (unless you're Canadian, they really stick it
to you guys on shipping costs!) and if you already have an order in that
hasn't shipped yet don't worry about it, you're grandfathered in. :)

1-6 Caps $5 S/H
7-12  $7
12-28 $10
29-50 $15
51-100 $20
For international orders please email for quote. All orders ship USPS
Priority Mail.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

"He had that rare weird electricity about him--that
extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in
a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving
normally." --Hunter S. Thompson