RE: Donations to the Tesla list

Hi John,

On 10 Oct 2002, at 21:50, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>

> Terry, All -
>
> I find that International Postal Money Orders are the best way to  send
> money to this country. They are purchased at the coiler's post office and
> they are easily cashed here at the post office or the bank.
>
> John Couture

Thanks for that information. I will make enquiries here. I have a
feeling that postal orders have disappeared off the scene here and
been replaced by none-too-cheap bank drafts, but it would be nice to
know that half my contributions to Chip don't disappear into his
bank's coffers. I hadn't realized they'd skim that much off the odd
personal cheque I'd been sending :(  I know usurious charges are high
on the bank's agendas but their "fees" are money-for-nothing in this
electronic day and age. Postal orders were common in my younger days.

Regards,
malcolm