From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 5:08 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Donations to the Tesla list

Hi All,

The Tesla list is owned an operated by Chip Atkinson.  He runs all the
computers and stuff himself out of his house ("I" (Terry) just moderates).
Chip happily accepts donations to help keep everything going :)  Anyone who
would like to donate can send to:

William W. Atkinson
P.O. Box 846
Erie, CO 80516
USA

For international donators, I humbly request that US funds be sent.  If
that is not possible, I'd like to figure some other way than a check.  Not
that I'm ungrateful, but my credit union totally robs me and I end up with
about 1/2 of the amount sent, and they don't even have a Tesla coil in the
lobby!  Perhaps some sort of computer equipment, SCSI disk drives, Cisco
675 or 678, chocolate...

Chip

Terry