Re: FOR SALE : : : : 15kV/60mA Neon Sign Transformer/ looking for 20,000 hz NST

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry
> Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>
>

> FOR SALE:
>
> Franceformer 15kV/60mA Neon Sign Transformer (NST)
> This unit is practically brand new and has NEVER
> been used in tesla coil
> applications.
> I purchased it new and have only used it for a
> jacobs ladder for $259.00
>
> I'm willing to sacrifice this beauty for $120.00 +
> shipping (45 LBS)
>
> Accept money orders, and VISA/MC/DISCOVER/AMEX via
> paypal-dot-com
>
> Dan
I am looking for a solid state one: the new kind that
purportedly outputs 20,000 hz. Can any one say for
sure that these solid state NST's output 20,000 hz? If
someone has accidentally purchased one of these and
found some difficulties using it for tesla coil
applications, I will gladly  repurchase it from them.
If anyone knows if they can be easily found on Ebay I
would appreciate a URL. Thanx for any help.  HDN
harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com  (off list replies will be fine.)