Re: Tektronix P5205 diffferential probe

Hi Dan and All,

Tonight I actually got a chance to "play" with my new P5205 probe!!  I
works great!!!  It is VERY immune to noise even being next to a few
thousand primary amps!!

I could easily find the gate drive voltage:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/OLTC10-05-01.gif

Cap voltage:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/OLTC10-05-02.gif

and primary voltage:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/OLTC10-05-03.gif

These are waveforms I could not "see" well before 8-)))

I found that my models were working well and some spikes within the OLTC
were well within controllability.  The P5202 is a great tool, although not
a cheap one even at giant discounts like I got ;-))

Tahnks for your input!  It is a great toy to add to my chest ;-))

BTW - Working one getting the OLTC to 240VAC now :-))))

Cheers,

	Terry