Re: 20khz transformer

Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

thats definatly true. all i knew about my first diodes was the physical size,
and that they had 15kv wiring attached. they didnt work too well, i only got 1"
streamers, but i switched to faster diodes and got 8"streamers.

 Tesla list