Re: high voltage doubling transformer

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Hi Justin!

This would be more work than making a 120V => 16000V transformer.

The insulation needs would be the same on the secondary, but in your
proposed sceme, the primary would have 66 times as many turns, and would
need better insulation, than in the 120V scheme.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list skriver:

 > Original poster: "Justin Wright by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <justin-at-tracesofnut-dot-com>