Re: telsa at ny acad. of sciences/electrotherapeutic

Original poster: "Gary Peterson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <glpeterson-at-tfcbooks-dot-com>

George,

Yes, "High Frequency Oscillators for Electro-therapeutic and Other Purposes"
is available from 21st Century Books as a stand-alone item.  The paper was
originally presented at the annual meeting of the American
Electro-Therapeutic Association, Buffalo, N.Y., Sept. 13 - 15, 1898.  See
www.tfcbooks-dot-com/mall/more/374hfo.htm for details.

It also appears in the book THE LAKHOVSKY MULTIPLE WAVE OSCILLATOR compiled
by Tom Brown (see www.tfcbooks-dot-com/mall/more/467lmwo.htm)

Another lecture about Tesla's work with RF power supplies is "The Streams of
Lenard and Roentgen and Novel Apparatus for Their Production" reconstructed
by Leland Anderson in the book NIKOLA TESLA LECTURE BEFORE THE NEW YORK
ACADEMY OF SCIENCES.  See www.tfcbooks-dot-com/mall/more/351ntl.htm for more
details.

Best regards,
Gary