Re: Argon or Xenon Bulbs Wanted - Address Correction

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Neonglo-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi All,

I just noticed my email address at the end of my last post is incorrect. If
anyone would like to contact me off list, the correct email address is:

neonglow3-at-aol-dot-com

Best Regards,

Tony Greer