[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Welding rods and ARCS

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Xyme3-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 05/28/2002 12:16:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> Dan,
>     when people refer to 'welding rods' 
> what they really mean are tungsten rods 
> used in TIG welding.

Where does one obtain these?