Re: DC H-Bridge Measurements

Hi Steve,

Neat data. Love it when data pops up! Regarding the doubling at 300 bps and
up. You mentioned the
effective voltage was not doubled which seems to based on your measured to
calc'd watts in a doubled
circuit. Is this just a case of charge time affecting the result? In
otherwords, as the bps climbes, I
would expect a drop in the VA measurements because the cap voltage should
fall off (doubled or not) as
bps increases. I would guess the doubling is working just fine the voltage
is what is dropping. I'm
just curious if you have looked at that in any detail.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>