RE: [ Re: Variable Capacitance and Inductance]]

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Ed,

>I personally would recommend a fascinating little book called: "Great
Experiments in Physics: From Galileo to Einsten" by Morris Shamos;

This is the kind of stuff this list needs more of Ed.  I always appreciate a
highly recommended book title.  This sounds like something I've been looking
for.

Dave