Re: triggerd spark gap??

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 5/22/02 9:33:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Josh,
>
> My experience with TSGs interspersed below:

- snip -

I use my synchronous rotary gap at 240 bps and it works great.  The firing
takes place at approximately 45 degrees before and after each peak of the sign
wave.

Ed Sonderman