fastTesla 0.2 released

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

FastTesla is the "Tesla coil oriented" pre-processor for the fasthenry
program.  It now includes the ability to model a flat spiral primary and
cylindrical secondary.  I've plotted the spiral geometry, and it is not
perfect- the last turn doesn't quite make it all the way around :)  I'll
work on that later.  I tested it with fasthenry and it seems to produce
a sane looking impedance matrix.  The release is on the web site below.

Rob.

--
The Numeric Python EM Project

www.pythonemproject-dot-com