1 strand of corona?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

I was running my Tesla coil last night and I noticed that there was one strand
of magnet wire (about 8") that extremely bright corona (yea, I think the
spelling is wrong, but, you get the point) , all the other parts of the
secondary had none. Also, I am taking my Tesla coil to my physics class on the
24th, what precautions do I need to use when using it in the room. It is a
"portable" so there are no class rooms around it, their is a computer in the
room though, I was thinking I would need to put a faraday cage around it. And
with bringing in my tesla coil, I have to do a 3 page paper on the concept of
the tesla coil and what we could use it for (besides sending electricity
without wires). Does anyone know of a good site where I could get some detailed
information about the tesla coil?
Thanks
Adam