Re: Tesla Coil Help...

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "lelije by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<lelije-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

>Hello...
>
>I was hoping that you might be able to send me a copy of a tesla coil
>schematic. My partner and I are having a problem figuring out how to
>connect everything together correctly...
>                                  If you can help thanks...
>                                        Jeff

Hi Jeff ...

what components are you using??   This does make a huge difference in
schematics...  are you using a NST , OBIT, MOT???   do you have filters
involved or going "bare bones system"?

let us know what you have in your system and then we can try to give you
a better schematic..

Scot D