Re: Large ferrite cores for SSTC work

Original poster: "Steve Rodway by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <teslalist-at-legion-elec.demon.co.uk>

Hi Matt,
	I don't think local tariffs will be too bad, but I can't really
tell you for sure since that'll depend on the US post office. S&H
will depend on how urgently you want them and if you want them
insured, price for one pair of cores will range from about $15
for surface mail, which takes up to 3 months, about $35 for
international standard taking about a week, or $70 for airmail
with compensation and signature, taking 2 to 3 days. So assuming
that you want one pair, and aren't in a rush, total cost will
probably come out in the region of $75, but this will depend on
how many people want them

			Steve

--
* Steve Rodway                              Legion Electronics *
* SteveR-at-legion-elec.demon.co.uk       Tel. +44 (0)1761 300615 *