Re: Cap problem-please enlighten me

What BRAND of bottle are you using? There's a distinct reason we use Corona
Longnecks, clear glass seems by far to be the best. We've used Corona for
*YEARS* and had few failures. If, in daily use you're killing more than one
bottle every couple weeks you have a problem, we don't kill more than one a
MONTH in daily use.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group