Re: magnets in HDs

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

0riginal bar magnet:
	| North                      South |

broken bar magent:
	| North     South |  | North     South |

please say again how the two new ends are going to _REPEL_ ??????

-Peter Lawrence.