Re: Geek Group Cap mod

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

This seems like a great excuse for the next AA meeting.  "But really, I
had to drink, so I could get my Tesla coil to work"   :)  Rob.

--
The Numeric Python EM Project

www.pythonemproject-dot-com