Tesla related activities in south of England in June?

It looks I may be travelling to the UK on vacation in late June.. Is there
any sort of Teslathon, etc., occurring in, say, the last two weeks of June,
in the south of England?  (considering, as an ignorant person from
California, inured to driving long distances on a whim, that south would
mean, anything south of approximately Birmingham, and definitely, Somerset
(Taunton), Surrey (Guildford, Haslemere), Sussex, Kent, Wiltshire (Bath),
etc., but Edinburgh, Aberdeen, etc. would be much too far north...)

There's always the off chance that I can convince my wife and daughters that
seeing a Teslathon in the UK is a truly special thing and worth the trip..
(After all, you can blast by Stonehenge on the road any time, and the
castles have been there hundreds of years so they'll be there next time..)

Thanks..