Re: Keeping up with the theory (was is Corum and Corum forbidden topic?)

Someone on the web, when it was young, used to have the
.sig line:

	The net of a million lies

Harsh, maybe, but the web, like anything else, must be
taken with 'a grain of salt'.  Proposed corrections to
others sites are clearly a sticky point.  My view:

	Politely phrased, such a proposed correction can do
	no harm.

	If accepted, fine.
	If not, the inaccuracy ceases to be 'my' problem.

As to 'who am i to ...',  In some cases, this is apt.  In
other cases ( I cite no examples):

	Wrong is Wrong.

Arguabkly the best that can be done is:

	polite advisory (per above)
	Current, friendly, accurate, site, keyworded to
	allow anyone finding the 'insert word here' to
	find an apt version.

Note that 'science' progressed for a manyness of centuries without
'peer review' (in the modern sense) by Just What Happens Here:
		peer DISCUSSION.

In an ideal world 'only true' info would propagate, solving
THAT conundrum is an open problem, unlikely to be solved here.

best
  dwp