Re: fluorescent tube question

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

At the time, I believe I had my 4" x 24" x AWG28
secondary connected with a single 15/30 beefed up to
around 15/45. I was using my MMC which has around 3.6
nF per string. I'm not sure how many strings I had at
the time, but it was probably around 2 to 3. I had my
John Freau 4" x 13" topload connected to a wire which
lead to the crt. I think I hooked ALL crt leads up to
the TC hot, which gave a neat discharge pattern. While
there were lots of colors to be seen, I only was able
to catch several on my borrowed digital camera. This
was before I had my own digital camera. Soon after,
the crt seemed to be dead, so I threw it away. I'm on
the lookout for another at garage sales, so I can
really roast one.

Adam

http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/experiments/tesla.htm