Re: TO ALL PLEASE READ

Hi Tom,

Rather than taking the pictures from other sites and putting them on yours,
you could just directly link to the pictures at other sites.  It's always
best to say some kind words about the site you are using to butter up the
site's owner :-))

"I personally" don't care at all if people us any of "my" stuff as they
please.  If I did, I would spend big $$ posting the files so they are
totally accessible by half to people on the planet :-))  I only hope you
can get as rich off them as I have :o)))  I post them so people can use
them for great things like you are doing. :-)

But in general, if you want to "use" someone's picture or files for some
great purpose other than just looking at them, you should ask.  Look
carefully if they have any copyright notices which indicate they "really
do" care.  People that "really seriously" care usually put notices on the
pictures and have them reduced to little 30 x 40 pixel postage stamps so
they are worthless to copy and worthless in general...

This would be a good topic to bring up in you class.  Ask the teacher what
is "right" and sit back and enjoy the answer to a question that has no
answer...

There are people that would like to put things on the Internet and control
(or profit from) how others use them.  But that is like throwing money out
the window and charging people to take it.  Someone steals your stuff, you
just go right over to China and file a $5 law suite...

I'll end before I really get started on OT things :-))

Cheers,

	Terry
	Internet Law - just another oxymoron...