Re: Mutual Inductance & K Factor

Hi John,

Hope I didn't sound condescending or anything like that (that wasn't my
intent). I just wanted to
point out my personal observations. Regarding a standard reduction, I
thought you "were" using one in
JHCTES, which is why I threw out some of my thoughts about it's use. As you
were referring only to the
limited testing, I stand corrected. Sorry about that.

Best regards,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>