cap for nst

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve.tami.andrews-at-att-dot-net>

i have read in several places recently that a nst needs
a cap ..a motor start ..run type to be efficient.i have
seen this in pictures of coils but no info on what
type,rating,does it go before the transformer or
after .i am running a 15000 30 ma right now but i should
have my 15000 60ma back together this weekend from
depotting can some one tell me what type of cap i need
and lead me to a wiring diagram..thanks for all your help