Re: toob coil

In a message dated 3/18/02 10:47:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

James,

Those are super powerful tubes.  I had one once, but it had a
broken filament.  One of those alone should be able to give
a 24" spark I would think.  two should give 34" or so, provided
you use enough input power and voltage.

Cheers,
John