Re: Flat Spiral Winding Techniques

Dave: I use fiber glass resin to coat all my coils. I can have a coil ready
for use the next day.I suggest this on the net and get no responce.You are
using urethane and take days. Can you tell me what advantage your coating
has ? I would like some feedback. I may never change, but I would like to
hear some responce. Thanks
  Robert  H