Re: Questions on coil secs

Just some thoughts on your coil. Why only 24" ? With that length I would use
about #28 secondary wire to get enough turns on the coil form. The small
wire will require a good coating to avoid arc problems. The diameter is your
choice. I like larger, but your length is short so you will nead to watch
your coupeling to avoid pri-sec arc. If you extend your toroid up away from
your coil a few inches you should avoid racing arcs. These are just my
thoughts on your project.
  Robert  H