Any last words??

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jim-at-jlproduction-dot-com>

Hi all,
Looks like this Sat is the day to touch off my coil for the first run!!
I was wondering if any of you had some final thoughts or experiences
that you may wish to pass on. Anything like do's, don'ts, watch out
for's
etc etc. It never hurts to have several brains in on anything just
to get a different perspective and possibly hit on a point I may have
missed.

Thanks and I plan on taking some pics to post on my site so anyone who
would like to see my "first light" will be able to.

Jim L